Successful shopping centre retail strategies positively impact both the location and community. Staying a top-of-mind destination for customers requires shopping centres to evolve their image, retail, restaurant, and service offerings to keep current with community needs.
Having completed hundreds of retail deals in shopping centres across Canada, such as Avalon Mall, Jane Finch Mall, Agincourt Mall, Rockwood Mall, Mountain Equipment Co-Op in Montreal, and First Markham Place, S & H Realty Corporation carefully tailors strategies for each client to meet both revenue growth and value enhancement priorities. Key to this approach is identifying the right retail fit for the shopping centre that creates synergy between tenants and secures solid rents as well as strong tenant covenants.
- Retail master plan strategies
- Implementation through leasing programs
- Market research and consumer engagement strategies
- Merchandise mix planning
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Repositioning and/or remerchandising strategies and implementation
- Tenant retention strategies and implementation
- Expert witness services
- Tenant Coordination Services