Unlike traditional shopping centres that focus solely on retail, mixed-use properties often balance space for living, working and amenities. Whether in an office tower, hotel, condominium, airport, university/college, transit hub, or hospital, retail is a large contributor to image. A well-executed retail component can bring prosperity to the entire mixed-use development.
S & H Realty Corporation understands the attributes retailers need in a location to succeed in a mixed-use setting. While mixed-use developments are planned around the primary use of the building or site, S & H Realty Corporation knows that accounting for retail merchandising mix and retail functionality such as inventory loading, considerations for waste removal, proper venting for restaurants, floor plan layouts, and sight lines will attract and retain quality retailers.
- Retail master plan strategies
- Implementation through leasing programs
- Market research and consumer engagement strategies
- Merchandise mix planning
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Repositioning and/or remerchandising strategies and leasing/implementation
- Tenant retention strategies and implementation
- Expert witness services
- Tenant Coordination Services