Public Sector / Healthcare / Transit Retail Services
The Public Sector is facing fundamental challenges as budget pressures continue alongside increasing service demands and accessibility requirements. Real estate has a significant role to play in ensuring that the public sector can deliver services to end users at a convenient location, in a fit for purpose building, cost effectively.
Retail forms an important amenity for public sector clients such as municipalities, transit hubs, educational facilities, hospitals and healthcare facilities. The high visibility of retail must integrate seamlessly into the primary purpose of the space and influence the quality of the sector to provide for its visitors. It is a pivotal part of each client’s image.
S&H Realty Corporation has extensive experience bringing retail into public sector facilities. S&H Realty Corporation has expertise and knowledge of the request for proposal and public processes required to secure retail tenants, obtain market buy-in and consumer engagement, and sensitively manage a diverse group of stakeholders. Healthcare projects include acute-care, long-term, complex continuing care, rehabilitation and retirement facilities.
- Retail master planning strategies
- Consumer research and engagement strategies
- Leasing strategy and execution through a Request for Proposal (RFP) process
- Asset and property management for retail programs in public sector projects and medical office buildings
- Development consulting advisory services for healthcare or other public sector-owned ancillary lands
- Financial feasibility studies
- Leading negotiations with food services companies
- Moderating selection committees to secure preferred vendors
- Office leasing and leasing strategies for healthcare-owned or operated medical buildings
- Project and development management and cost consulting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Stakeholder needs assessment
- Tenant retention strategy and implementation
- Tenant Coordination Services
- Alternative finance procurement (“AFP”), design, build, finance, maintain (“DBFM”) project retail consulting services